Things that happened last week
- Migration testing passed successfully for the new SIENNA staking pool.
- More work on admin section of SiennaLaunch.
- More work on wallet and project sections of SiennaLaunch.
- Numerous SiennaLaunch test projects deployed on testnet.
- Backend tweaks for SiennaLaunch support.
- Fixed ATOM and AKT errors for IBC deposits / wrapping.
- siennajs update.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Milestone: SiennaSwap Surpassed $1B in Cumulative Trading Volume
LALCO x Sienna Knights Community Giveaway
💎 LALCO is offering the Sienna community 30 SIENNA (3x 10) and 10 WL spots for their upcoming NFT mint! 🚀
👉 To participate, follow the steps outlined in this tweet
Geeks Pics Whitelists Extended to ALL Sienna Knights Holders
👉 If you are a Sienna Knights holder, follow the steps outlined in this tweet to claim your Geeks Pics NFT whitelist:
SiennaLaunch — the IBC launchpad: Open Invitation
As we approach the mainnet release of SiennaLaunch (the IBC launchpad), we are extending an open invitation to ALL new projects building on IBC-enabled chains. We would love to discuss what SiennaLaunch can do for your project. Our DMs are always open 💙.
If you are building a project on an IBC chain, please fill out the SiennaLaunch IDO interest form