Things that happened this week
- Viewing key support for SiennaLend. Going live in production soon.
- Governance still undergoing auditing.
- Launchpad contracts expected to be submitted for auditing this week.
- SiennaSwap router needed a few changes and is expected to be ready in production this week.
- More work on the frontend across all platforms.
- More work on auto-compounding rewards for SiennaLend.
Secret Network had a major presence at the DCENTRAL Austin conference. Builders and community members converged on the city and spread the word about the importance of private smart contracts and privacy-preserving DeFi.
Sienna Community Love ❤️
- StakeEasy’s seSCRT (staking derivative) SiennaLend integration (in addition to incentives for seSCRT / sSCRT SiennaSwap LPs).
- Continuing outreach to projects that could benefit from utilizing SiennaLaunch.
seSCRT (StakeEasy Staking Derivative) is now available on @sienna_network as well
That’s all for this week, see you next time ❤️