Back again with another update. Let’s dive right in.
Here’s what has happened this week.
- “Protecting PII: A Sienna Series” was published this week: https://medium.com/sienna-network/protecting-pii-series-6f9cedd1da72
- $360M in cumulative volume on SiennaSwap so far 🚀
- Preparation and testing for Rewards V3 migration later this month
- More work on SiennaSwap 2.0 including support for rewards V2 and V3
- More work on SiennaLend interest models to be completed in the upcoming week
- Auditor has confirmed start of in-depth auditing of lending contracts January 24th, which is the earliest available. This means SiennaLend is set to launch in February 🚀
- Audit report for Rewards V3 is complete and will be shared publicly a few days before launch
That’s it for this week! 🚀 🖤